- A Right Path Wellness LLC offers two (2) self-empowerment platforms for people that want to inspire and transform their lives and/or careers, through virtual and live workshops and classes, referred to as EZ Method™ Academy;
- A Right Path Wellness LLC offers two types of platforms. One platform is available to the public, and one platform that is available to trained professionals that requires pre-requisites;
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Contract For Course Offering, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged by A Right Path Wellness LLC and you acknowledge and agree as follows:
Course to be provided - You shall be entitled to participate in either the Public Platform or the Trained Professional Platform, which will be presented by a Course Instructor that has been approved by A Right Path Wellness LLC. Said Course Instructor is an Independent Contractor
Cost - You are required to make payment in full prior to being granted access to Courses. Please see our website https://arightpath.com for information as to costs and payment; note that our website may redirect/navigate you to a third party website for additional and specific information on course costs and payment.
Medical Advice - The information on this site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or care. Information found here should not be used to diagnose or treat any health problems, conditions, or ailments, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Any concerns you may have regarding your health should be directed to your medical professional.
Indemnification - Except to the extent as permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless A Right Path Wellness LLC, their respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, their respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Contract, including the Independent Contractor whom is the Course Instructor. This indemnification shall survive the termination of this Contract.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.